The title of this article is Relationship Building Session Tips
- This article was posted on May 28, 2022
- The author of this article is Jef Bond
The following is the full article details:
- Rule #1. This is about THEM, not you. You want to learn how you can be an effective member of their sales team.
- Be a good listener and take notes.
- Think of who you know or situations you have been in that would result in a good referral for them. Leads are sometimes ok, but permission-based referrals are always welcome.
Sample questions to ask during the Relationship Building Session:
1. Who is your perfect referral?
2. Are leads ok or would you prefer warm referrals (where you are able to give a personal introduction)?
3. How can I help you?
4. Could we potentially become a power team and refer to each other regularly? If not, how can I help you build a power team?
5. What is your ‘WHY’? Why did you choose this profession?
6. What do you need to take your business to the next level?
When we network with a focus on creating relationships and the understanding that we are there to help others succeed, that’s when networking truly starts to work. It’s when the people in the room feel connected to you and therefore they begin to understand how to help you grow your business.