The ONE is $300 per year (WITH optional payment plans, a 10% veterans discount and
FREE non-profit seat in each chapter).
2. The ONE encourages you to network inside and outside of your chapter, and believes
you shouldn't be frowned upon for being members of multiple chapters OR
3. The ONE believes the more you network, the more you grow. Our primary goal is
RELATIONSHIPS!! Without relationships, referrals will not come. We also allow the
Chapter President AND current seat holder to make the decision to allow a collaborator
into the chapter instead of The ONE dictating who is a good fit (we do not believe in
4. The ONE’s attendance policy is 6 misses in 6 months. Substitutes do not count as
misses. Plus, you will not receive threatening emails or letters in the mail.
5. The ONE is a fun networking community where members truly believe in each other,
support each other, and care about each other. It does not feel like work when
networking in The ONE.
6. The ONE does not believe in restrictions and regulations to keep our thumb pressed
down on our members. No one knows what our members need for their businesses like
they do themselves. If they feel they need to be in multiple organizations and hold
multiple leadership positions, it is THEIR decision, not The ONE’s.
7. The ONE meetings are typically lunch meetings and maybe an occasional evening
meeting. We want to have a good time or else it will be hard to build critical
relationships. We don’t push a sign-in sheet either, so you don’t have to worry about
getting spammed to join or frowned upon for not joining.
8. All membership fees collected stay not only in Pensacola, but most stays within the chapter.